"Caught between the world of war and the world of wiseguys, Vincenzo Massimo has opted for the life of a soldier of fortune. Able to fix anything (including college basketball games), he is fast approaching his first anniversary within the A.I.M. organization." - Jagged Alliance
"While Vinny's years of service with A.I.M. has been impeccable and without so much as a blemish on his personnel file, his personal life has been an entirely different matter. This wise-cracking wiseguy has been suspended from A.I.M. since his federal indictment for racketeering and tax evasion. With numerous counts against him, including rigging slot machines, injecting race horses with Demerol and supplying prostitutes to an Olympic water polo team, we don't expect him to return." - Jagged Alliance 2 Alumni gallery
- Italian-American wiseguy with a bit of an inferiority complex.
- Fairly deep, powerful voice.
- Hamous evidently didn't like him, though it doesn't have an effect in-game, and he expresses this in Jagged Alliance 2. This might have had something to do with his inability to play poker, as well as Vinny's willingness to take advantage of it.
- "Of course I'm in! What do yous' think? I don't got what it takes?" - On hire
- "Yo, don't flap your charmers, I'm goin'!" - on being fired
- "I's got a loser here. Lookin' to put him...out of his misery!" - on spotting enemy
- "You want me to shoot the babe? But we was gonna go to the movies after dis!" - on being ordered to shoot Beth
- "Just like it says, I can fix anythings'!" - On call
- "Yo, you's don't go gettin' no ideas about playin' cards with Hamous. He's MY mark, understand?" - On call