"A two-time world champion trapshooter, Timothy Jenkins has turned in his clay pigeons for the chance to engage in some live action. Dedicated to duty, the cynical Leech has a tendency to be over enthusiastic, and a reputation for being slightly hard to shake." - Jagged Alliance
"It wasn't easy getting rid of Leech. His stubborn streak and outright disobedience left us no alternative but to place him on probation. After five such probationary periods, he was asked to tender his resignation, and naturally, he refused. Once terminated, Leech filed a wrongful dismissal suit, which we recently settled out of court for an undisclosed amount of money. To this day, he continues to flood this office with employment applications." - Jagged Alliance 2 Alumni Gallery
Additional information Edit
- Will kill Skitz in his offtime if left to his devices.
- Relentlessly stubborn, and will refuse to take orders in the middle of a firefight.
- A cheap and skillful early game sniper, held back only by his stubbornness and low agility.
- Loves the phrase "Gimme a break!"
- The best-buy sharpshooter in early Deadly Games. Impossible to keep from the middle game on as he cannot get to the enemies fast enough to get his required share of kills.
- "Gimme a break! I'm on vacation. Get back to me in a couple of days." - Initial refusal to hire
- "Gimme a break! Do you have ANY IDEA what you're doing??" - Fired without action in Deadly Games
- "I give you my word... I don't let too may of them get away." - on call
- "Shooting clay pigeons was all right, but shooting people is a whole lot more fun. I think it's the screaming..." - On call