"A bear of a man, Grizzly Bornell carries the big guns of battle with authority. Even though heavy weapons are his specialty, he is just as lethal when left empty-handed. He's a soldier's soldier--all guts and no need for glory. Not surprisingly, his combat exploits are almost always the talk of the plane ride home."
- Big and burly, a bear of a man.
- His toughness is to such an extent it borders on comical, yet understated. No need for kickass statements, it is simply understood.
- Friendly, and without pretence, he's the type of guy you'd want next to you in combat.
- Voice: Deep, warm, reassuring.
- Not a big fan of traditional medical techniques, views them as crazy.
- "I dont trust Dr. Q. And neither should you."
- "You bring the brain, I'll bring the brawn. Y'know." - on call
- "FIGHTING TIME!" - enemy spotted
- "How about that Bull, eh? I love this guy!" - Bull performs well
- "I knew there was somethin' I liked about Wolf." - praise quote
- "Way to be,Shadow. He knows what he's doin'." - praise quote
- "Don't wanna shock ya, but prices are only guaranteed for the length of the contract." - salary increase
- "Sometimes, there just isn't any other way. Sad to say, but it's the truth. I didn't see an alternative." after killing Doreen Harrows
- "With your record,you'd better off lookin' for kamikazes." - refuse to join
- "Nah! From what I've heard,you and me wouldn't see eye-to-eye." - refuse to join