Sniper Scope is a gun attachment that appears throughout the series, first appearing in Jagged Alliance.
"Extremely versatile, this scope is a desired attachment for some revolvers and most rifles. With accurate windage adjustment, a range-finder precision scale and coated optics, it significantly improves accuracy." - Jagged Alliance
"This scope that can be attached to most rifles, significantly improves targeting with its accurate windage adjustment, range-finder precision scale, and its coated optics." - Jagged Alliance 2
Effective range to target is decreased by 20% for every level of aiming.
Some sequels and mods of Jagged Alliance 2 offer different types of scopes, suitable for different purposes.
- Leupold Mark IV Scope (JA2: Wildfire)
- "Leupold Mark IV Ultra M1 Scope. 10 power 40mm, tactile and elevation adjustments. the super quality scope of SWAT and US military snipers."
Jagged Alliance 2 v1.13:
- Small Scope - 2x magnification for revolvers, shotguns and some machine pistols and SMGs. Does not fit pistols, but does fit most rifles and assault rifles.
- Battle Scope - 7x "standard" power scope usable by most long weapons. Does not fit on shotguns or sniper rifles.
- PSO-1, PSO-3 - 4x and 8x scopes that fits strictly on AK variants (of which there are many). PSO-3 only fits Russian sniper rifles.
- Sniper Scope - 10x standard-issue scope for sniper rifles. Does not fit Russian sniper rifles.
- ACOG 4x, ACOG Combo - versatile 4x scopes that can fit on almost all weapons except pistols, machine pistols and SMGs. ACOG combo combines sight with a Reflex Sight to allow reflex sighting on weapons with no fittings for Reflex Sights.
- No. 32 Scope - an archaic 3x scope used only for American WW2-era bolt action rifles
- ZF-42 Scope - an archaic 3x scope used only for German WW2-era bolt action rifles
- PEM Scope - an archaic 3x scope used only for the Mosin-Nagant rifle
- Attachable to all long weapons, as well as the 9mm Beretta, Modified 9mm Beretta, and Modified .357 Magnum. Note that a merc must hold the weapon in the right hand to attach the scope in the slot below it.
Jagged Alliance 2:
- Can be attached to most sniper rifles, rifles and assault rifles, along with a few SMGs. To attach it, right-click on the weapon while holding the scope and place it on one of the attachment slots.
- Various crates and containers. Becomes relatively common midway through the game.
- Bobby Ray's