A mercenary in the Jagged Alliance series, available from A.I.M.
"Appropriately known as "Wolf", Peter Sanderson has been tracking down the enemy and acquiring a well-rounded knowledge of all mercenary disciplines as a member of A.I.M. over the past four years. His reputation is that of a proven professional." - A.I.M. Dossier, Jagged Alliance
"Peter Sanderson just returned from a six-month absence. He booked off on personal leave to take an intensive physical training program and various other courses to top-off his status as a jack-of-all-trades. Having lost over forty pounds, he's in the best shape he has ever been in and A.I.M., as a result, has gladly renewed his membership.
Additional info: When not on assignment, Sanderson instructs a Wolverine Civil Defense unit during the evenings." - A.I.M. Dossier, Jagged Alliance 2
- Just a solid guy to have around. For his price tag and skill set he's a great addition to almost any team. Wolf does prefer the life of a loner though, and will do better if no other merc is close by.
Jagged Alliance 2Edit
Back In ActionEdit
- Night Ops
Jagged Alliance and Deadly GamesEdit
- "I'll be there in the morning, and then we'll see what that madman is made of!" - hiring
- "I could toast this unfriendly without any trouble." - spotted a unaware enemy
- "Hiring me would be a smart choice. And that's my objective opinion." - on call, Deadly Games
- "That fast talker must have started nipping early in the morning again. He just about gave away the stuff." - Successfully haggle the price
Jagged Alliance 2Edit
- "Nobody does anything like I do." - on call
- "What kinda timeframe did ya have in mind?", "Can't wait to get there!" - hiring
- "This is Wolf. You'll have to talk to my machine." - answering machine
- "Hold up, hold up! That does not look too convincing to me. Dangerous, but not convincing." - trap detected
- "Lovely! Just, freaking lovely!" - gory death/rotting corpse
- "That's all of them. Nothing left here but funerals." - sector clear
- "What's this?" when finding item
- "Got something here" when finding item
- "Now you're like your sex life: cold, dead and lying in the bed you made." after killing Doreen Harrows
- A well-rounded jack-of-all-trades, calling Wolf the "Mario" of A.I.M. would not be a stretch.
- Wolf is a well-liked mercenary and seems to be quite the teamplayer.
- Also appears to have a relationship with Fox which is on more-than-friendly terms.
- He also has a good working relationship with Lynx.
- Wolf is voiced by Voice Director Shaun Lyng, along with Bill "Razor" Lamont.