|Jagged Aliance 2||
|Jagged Aliance 2:WF||
A weapon in Jagged Alliance 2, also known as the LAW in-game.
"One hit from this light anti-tank weapon is better than a one way ticket to judgement day, no judge, no jury, and all executioner."
Pros: Long Range, High Damage
Cons: Slow Firing, No Burst Fire, Small Magazine
- Sector G2 and H2, Grumm - LAWs are amongst the variety of explosives found in the factories here
- Sector N7 - many LAWs can be found stashed in crates and on the small assembly in the complex here.
- Bobby Ray's
Tips & TricksEdit
- The LAW is a single shot high explosive weapon that plays a few important roles in combat. First and foremostly, it deals a large amount of damage over a modestly wide radius, and is an effective tool for dealing with packed groups of enemies.
- Can be used to blow holes in building walls and sandbag barriers that would otherwise be impenetrable or need the use of TNT to breach.
- The LAW is also one of the few weapons that can effectively damage tanks. Since you will be facing numerous tanks in and around Meduna, be sure to pack a good amount of them prior to assaulting the capital.
- Once a LAW is fired it is expended and turns to junk. It cannot be reloaded and is no longer of any practical use. Jake Cameron in Estoni will buy any used LAWs you have off of you.
- LAWs can be reloaded in Wildfire, though the detailed picture in Wildfire appears to be that of an AT-4 rather than a LAW.