The flamboyantly gay owner of a tattoo parlor in San Mona, and self-proclaimed artiste. He dreams of owning a leather shop and selling his own custom designed leather clothing.
Angel DaSilva's leather shop would be perfect for him, but Angel refuses to sell him the property.
Once you have acquired the deed to Angel's shop, he will gleefully buy it off of you for $10,060.
San Mona, C5
- "Look who the cat dragged in."
- "Well... who have we here?"
- "So many big burly men... And it's not even my birthday."
- "My... aren't we the hurried one."
- "If you're trying to excite me with your forcefulness, it's working."
- "Me? A mercenary? Oh, I don't thing so... I am an artiste."
- "I'm so sorry, but you'll have to come back another time."