"Whether it's jungle warfare or close-quartered combat, Blood Hanson is your man for the assignment. Trained in the martial arts, his ability to fling a combat knife into an enemy's neck is a sight to behold: it seems to come out of nowhere, sails an impossibly large distance, then slices through it's target with unerring accuracy.
Additional info: Keith Hanson is a former member of the ANC." - A.I.M. Dossier
- "Hello! Pretty high tech, eh? This is cool. I'm into this! Leave me a message. And hey, welcome to the 90's!" - answering machine
- "If I wanted to work with clowns, I would have joined the circus!"
- "I surprise myself sometimes." - stat increase
- "Enemy in sight!" - enemy spotted
- "I wasn't worried at all ...right." - near miss
- "These suckas are bustin' my chops!" - suppressed
- "Oh man! Blood's bleeding blood!" - bleeding
- "Okay by me, I got places to go and things to do. Maybe I'll catch you some other time." - fired
- "Magic got it goin' on. You know what I'm sayin'? Class act!" - praise quote
- "No thank you. I'm not goin' home in a baggie." - refuse to join
- Blood is especially good at knife throwing, and he can hit a target quite a distance away. His other specialty is martial arts, and aside from Dr. Q , he is the only AIM merc you can hire that is good at martial arts (except, perhaps, your IMP merc, depending on specialties chosen).
- The "Additional Info" note regarding his former membership in the ANC would explain why he is distrustful of white South African Cliff Highball.