"A recent addition, Jimmy Upton arrives upon the mercenary scene courtesy of the Ohio state penal system. A locksmith by trade, he can get into or out of anything. Upton is unavailable for duty in any country holding an extradition treaty with the U.S." - A.I.M. Dossier, Jagged Alliance
"Unfortunately, some old habits never die. Jimmy Upton was discovered in a bank in southwest Detroit after business hours. Despite his vehement denials and supposed lack of knowledge of the burglary tools found in his possession, Upton was sentenced to five years in the state penitentiary. After completing that sentence, Jimmy is scheduled to be returned to Ohio to serve the remaining seven years on a previous burglary conviction." - Alumni Gallery, Jagged Alliance 2
Is Liked byEdit
Is Disliked byEdit
Additional information Edit
- A great early-game mechanic and lock-opener.
- Magic calls him "Jimbo."
- Thinks Lynx is a worthless showoff.
- Noticably changed voice actors between games, suddenly going from cartoonishly caustic to cool, low and confident.
- "No cops, no courts, no jails, no law? YEAH! You can count me in!" - Hiring
- "Yeah, you can count me in!" - On hire
- "I was framed. And I repented." - On call
- "It was a racist, rogue cop! That's the only reason I got time. That...and no money for a defense team!" - On call
- "I got a bad dude standing here without a care in the world. Maybe I should give him something to think about." - spotting an enemy
- "I wouldn't think twice of it!" - Ordered to shoot merc.
- "Somebody get over here i got some serious wounds!" - Dying
- "ALRIGHT!" - enemy killed
- "That was probably the last of them." - sector clear