"Jim Wallace is one of the few cadets ever to get a perfect score on every final exam at military college. Of course, it didn't hurt that his father wrote the school's military code of conduct. He's a master at conventional mercenary skills and a pro with automatic weaponry. Always by-the-book Cougar is highly professional, possibly M.E.R.C's top performer." - M.E.R.C. Dossier
Unlike every other one of his M.E.R.C. compatriots, Cougar suffers no hidden or crippling disabilities, and is a very capable merc, boasting high all-around stats and a high starting level to boot. You get what you pay for.
- "Ten-four, charlie!" - acknowledge
- "Top drawer!" - positive reaction
- "Check THAT out." - item spotted
- "I have ascertained an enemy presence, sir." - hostiles nearby
- "Enemies remain alive, sir, though they have proved difficult to locate." - enemies in hiding
- While Cougar is extremely professional, he gets easily provoked when his personal equipment faces problems, which may have disqualified from being hired at A.I.M.