"Janno: a born Estonian with a German mother. Spent most of his time with the Russian military. Likes to cook for friends and enjoys the good life. But is top fit, a bear of a man, prefers heavy weapons. Locks are no problem and no obstacle."
- Prefers to work together with fellow Estonian Vilde , who he met while stationed in East Germany.
- 8 x 12 gauge Magazine, Buckshot
- Locksmith Kit
- Tool Kit
- First Aid Kit
- Kevlar Helmet
- Kevlar Vest
- Kevlar Leggings
- "I have to reload. But with WHAT?"
- "Even a sniper could not hit that. Oh! Now I am a sniper, too?"
- "They want me...VERY much." (suppressed)
- "Maybe I should have followed in the footsteps of my father... canning animal food is a nice, quiet job." (witnessing violent deaths or corpses)
- "She deserved that." after killing Doreen Harrows
- "The sector is occupied... by the enemies...time to change that." when arriving in enemy sector
- "What is that there?" when spoting item
- "My weapon always speaks the last word!" after killing a enemy
- "One more gone." after killing a enemy
- Also works well with Grace, who loves his cooking and attitude.