"The Godfather of turn-based action is making its comeback! Experience first hand the events that lead to the founding of A.I.M.".
Independent studio Full Control is developing a new Jagged Alliance game named Flashback. As you may guess, it is a preq…Read more >
I have played the new game and every second of it i was left the impression i'm playing a cheap clone like "Brigade E5: New Jagged Union" or "7.62mm".
I was braced for disappointment since i read about the Plan & Go idea replacing the TBS element, al…Read more >
Jagged Alliance: Back in Action is now available for pre-purchase on Valve's digital distribution service Steam. If you pre-purchase it, you'll receive 15% discount and exclusive downloadable content.Read more >
Need Help? Or are you new to the Wikis?
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
- Visit The Community, and know the rest of the people here.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Need help on the basic editing.
- 517 articles since January 2008.
- 506 images have been uploaded.