"This mad, mumbling Scotsman is from the old school of explosives where your instructor would fly by in pieces and you quickly moved up the ranks. Spragg is a survivor. With many years of experience under his wire cutters, he takes pride in teaching those military college kids a thing or two about detonation devices. Don't be thrown by Red's frantic ravings; the situation is rarely as dire as he likes to believe."
- Easily excitable. Goes off rants. Bit of a hothead
- Pessimist. Sees situations for their worst.
- Heavy Scottish accent.
- Well liked by most of the other explosive experts despite his attitude.
Jagged Alliance 2:
2 x .45 ACP SMG mag AP
- "This is the most digusting thing I have since my last English Pub meal!" - corpse spotted.
- "Hold on, that thing is jerry-rigged! I could take it apart..." - trap detected.
- "This could be our welcoming committee." - enemy spotted.
- "Have at me you scroundrels! I haven't bought the farm yet." - When Outnumbered.
- "Better not be faking it!" - After killing an enemy.
- "Bad enought to have women in combat, but bringing that prudish Dane woman is a wee bit too far" - When attempting to hire with Buns in your party.
- he is very sexist, he has a particular distain towards Buns who exemplifies his resentment.