"Doctor Mark Kranhuim has tended to the wounded on numerous assignments. His sound knowledge of medicine is believed to be responsible for bringing back two members from the dead. However, a wandering right eye has hindered any improvement to his shooting ability." - Jagged Alliance
"After over a decade of valiant service, Needle failed his annual physical and was forced into early retirement. Regrettably, further deterioration of Dr. Mark Kranhium's wandering right eye had rendered him a danger to his squad. Presently he holds a part time position with the New York City Coroner's office working the graveyard shift as a Coroner." - Jagged Alliance 2 Alumni Gallery
Is Liked byEdit
Is Disliked byEdit
Additional information Edit
- The best medic in the Jagged Alliance series, hands down.
- A decent shot despite his wandering eye. Possesses the "Hopeless Shot" characteristic that severely hinders improvement, however.
- Extremely high wisdom score means you can train him to be a mechanic or a top notch explosives expert, given that he has very high dexterity.
- "Give me some time to evaluate you. I'm not familiar with your work." - initial refuse to hire
- "I revived two mercenaries, both of whom had been dead for well over five minutes! What more could you ask for from your team physician?" - on call in Deadly Games
- "So when does the fighting start?" - taunt
- "You guys are almost too funny to shoot." - taunt
- "I almost feel bad about getting paid for this." - taunt
- "I should have packed a lunch. Looks like there's plenty of opportunity for a picnic." - taunt