Doreen can be found in her sweatshop, a large building on the east side of central Drassen (sector C13). She will try to cover up the fact that the kids are exploited and when the conversation is finished, a journal entry entitled "Doreen is cruel to kids" will appear.
There are three ways to deal with Doreen.
- Kill her on the spot.
- Convince her to shut down the factory. This option requires a merc with at at least 40-50 Leadership.
- Convince her to shut down the factory, then chase her down when she leaves and kill her anyways.
The quest is finished after one of these actions is taken. A journal entry entitled "Doreen has been taken care of" will then appear. If you kill her, the merc/RPC who killed her will say something.
"You're right! You are absolutely right... They're kids. I'll shut the factory down. I never liked this job anyway. Mary Lynn will have to get her clothing line manufactured somewhere else. I never liked that woman either. Thought she was really something cause she had her own TV show. I've seen the light. I don't know what i was thinking before, but you straightened me out, and I'm grateful for it." -- Doreen Harrows
- Increased loyalty in Drassen (extra 15% increase for option #2 and #3)
- If you kill her either on the spot or outside, a small amount of money and a key to her office can be obtained. The key can also be obtained by carefully searching the sector, and can generally be found in one of the buildings nearby.
- Her stuff from the locker - an H&K MP5K with a few mags of 9mm AP. Getting to her office can be difficult without the key, or a merc with very high mechanical skills or explosives, especially if Drassen is conquered early on.