The owner of a sweatshop in Drassen manufacturing sweatshirts and baseball caps for a celebrity-endorsed clothing line. The shop is notable for exclusively employing children in the manufacturing line.
Rumor has it she is a good friend of the dictator Deidranna.
The celebrity endorsing her shop is a TV star named Mary Lynn. (see trivia)
Central Drassen, Sector C13
For detailed info see "Doreen is cruel to kids" quest page.
- "I'm Doreen Harrows, the factory manager."
- "This is a private company, you have no business here. You'll find nothing that concerns you, or your war. We make baseball caps and sweatshirts for a celebrity-endorsed clothing line".
- "I understand your concern about the age of the workers. I, too, was fooled the first time i saw them. They are a lot older than they look. Its the exceptional working conditions. Keeps them looking youthful.''"
- "You idiot." when getting attacked
- Doreen's remarks about her Arulcan sweatshop making a "celebrity-endorsed clothing line" for a TV star named "Mary Lynn" is a slightly-dated joke by Sirtech referencing the 1996 scandal surrounding TV host Kathy Lee Gifford, who's "Kathy Lee" clothing line was actually being made by child sweatshop labor in Honduras.