- "It's not safe to talk. Come back and see me when the fighting's over."
- "Name's Carl. I'm the head honcho underground."
- "Looks like you're the boss now. Don't mind ar all... I'll see how much support you've got amongst the men and put them to work immediately. I want you to know that we'll be doing this for you to help speed things up. The sooner you get rid of her and bring peace and prosperity to Arulco, the better."
- "I've been around here long enough to know that this thing'll blow over. Think you might have something to do with that, too. You got my blessings."
- "Was a close one, wasn't it?"
- "You know, every once in a while I just close my eyes and pretend she's gone and everything's peaceful again. Yeah." [or close to that anyway, it's a long sentence to recall!]
- "Well, you're busy people, so don't let me hold you up."
- "I can't. Not that I don't support you, understand? Just that I got a family to support, too."
- "Hey, hey, hey. Hold it down. My nerves are already frazzled. I don't need you adding to it any."