The transition from fighting fires to firefights has gone rather well for this ex-fireman from Warsaw. His knowledge of mechanics kept the out- dated and under-funded Polish firehouse running. His eagle-eyed vision and pumped-up persistence, now keeps the enemy on the run.
Additional info Edit
- Gontarski refuses to submit to urine testing.
- Larry Roachburn (drunk)
- "Robert Gontarski is, umm, UNAVOIDABLE right now. Tell me who you are and what you want, and maybe I put him in touch with you, maybe not." - answering machine
- "If I work with your team, I whip other members into shape DAMN QUICK." - on call
- "No no no no no! You have Igor Dolvich on team!" - response if Igor Dolvich has already been hired
- "Peoples of evil be here." - occupied sector
- "Goddammit to hell!"
- "Stupid fools push me too far!"
- "Hehehehe... Grizzly is not bad,eh ? I knew this." - praise quote
- Full of himself - the type of guy who hangs out at the gym staring at himself in the mirror.
- Impatient, prone to verbal outbursts in certain situations.
- Supposedly Polish. His stilted, Schwarzenegger-esque command of English and lack of intelligence can be comical at times.
- Dislikes the Dolviches due to Ivan's former affilitration with the Red Army and the less than stellar relationship of Russia and Poland.
- Even though he seems to have good mechanical stats, it is greatly hindered by his low dexterity. You'll find yourself opening locks with crowbars, thanks to Steroid's massive strength, more often than using his set of lockpicks.