In Jagged Alliance, this type of ammo was used exclusively for the Colt .45.
- .45 Pistol Magazine
- "This 7-round magazine contains .45 automatic colt pistol ammunition. The standard .45ACP round creates wound channels comparable to 9mm and .38 HP."
- .45 Pistol Magazine AP
- "These 7 rounds hold .45 automatic armor piercing ammunition. High velocity steel ammo defeats most light body armor. Less damage than lead-based rounds.
- .45 Pistol Magazine HP
- "A 7-round magazine of .45 ACP hollow point ammo. Round mushrooms on impact, creating huge wound channels."
- .45 SMG Magazine
- "The .45 standard round tip ball ammunition in this 30-round magazine gives wound characteristics of hollow point and the penetration of armor piercing."
- .45 SMG Magazine AP
- "A 30-round magazine holding .45 caliber armor piercing ammunition. Offers better penetration than either ball or hollow point. Less damage."
- .45 SMG Magazine HP
- "These 30 rounds of .45 hollow point ammunition expand in soft tissue on impact, causing a large amount of bleeding and nerve trauma"
- Bobby Ray's
- Almost ubiquitous once past the very early game.