|Unusually Ruthless' Reuban|
"On infinite probation, "Unusually Ruthless" Reuban is best described by his nickname. He's called "Ruthless", because he wiped out his entire family with a cordless hedge trimmer, and "Unusually Ruthless", because he recharged the appliance twice before he was finished!" - Jagged Alliance
"After years of eluding capture, Reuban was finally arrested and deported to Romania. He is currently serving six concurrent life sentences for the massacre of his wife and family. Although Reuban will never be able to enjoy life as a free man, he seems to be adjusting well to his newfound surroundings. His prison duties includes landscaping the grounds and some of his scrub sculptures have won the penitentiary numerous "Good Prisonkeeping" awards." - Jagged Alliance 2 Alumni gallery
- This item appears only once in the entire series, in Reuban's inventory in the first game. The numbers on its face supposedly disappear when an enemy is nearby, but this never happens in game and seemingly has no other use.
Is Liked byEdit
Is Disliked byEdit
- Ivan Dolvich
- Col. Leo Kelly
- Corp. Len Anderson
- Reverend Clyde Potter
- Dr. Bernie Gloveless
- Larry Roachburn
- Slow, psychotic, a terrible shot, with no marketable skills and poor starting gear, he refuses to follow orders and will try to kill one of your mercs (Ivan) if they are present on the squad. He does, however, have a winning personality.
- The cheapest merc on the AIM roster at $35/day in Jagged Alliance, or $70/mission in Deadly Games, and the entire reason why Postie likes him.
- Also availabe to hire in some mods for 1.13, where he can be employed through MERC. In this case his physical stats are somewhat better.
- "I like it very much!" - when hiring. (Note: slightly giggling)
- "You have communist pig on team. Heh. I go. I fix problem." - when hiring while Ivan is on the team
- "I like kill people. Good prices!" - on call, Deadly Games
- "I spit at you, you pig! First you tell me...go home. Now you tell me...go back. Forget about it! I spit at you." - on attempting to rehire after being fired