"A master of disguise. Boasts a perfect kill rate. Weapon of choice: a meat cleaver." - Intercept dossier
Appears as an otherwise innocuous man encountered on the street. Looks vaguely familiar.
Is in reality Kris Karver aka "The Imposter", a target on Carmen Dancio's wanted terrorists list.
Despite being touted as a "master of disguise", his Canadian accent is atrocious. A possible irony, given Sir-Tech was a Canadian company.
- "Hi there."
- "Hardware store's got duty-free kitchen utensils. There's something good about this place anyway."
- "Well, it's been real, eh?"
- "Look, I haven't got any problem with you."
- "I'm Canadian. We're just peacekeepers, eh?"
- "I'm gonna chop you up in little pieces, man!"